Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer-II

I plan my week with the therapy sessions as the most important event of the day. I can't miss any of it. I have to exercise threetimes a day and I am trying hard to do exercise for my body three times a week. When kids are hanging around at home and want to watch T.V. and do nothing it is hard to drag them out for a walk. Anyway i am sure that will happen now as kids are back in school today, technically tomorrow! We went to downtown a few times and walked the usual mignificient mile. I think i must also find some other parts other than the usual path. i think i am done with the views and the stores they have. I need to move a bit away from the touristy joints.
Garden has started giving us great harvest. My Husbands favourite egg plants of two kinds. I am happy that this year we have at least a few more things growing than other years. Apples are the same spotted and not perfect. I think we should find a better part and take a bite. I hate the thought of chopping the tree off. But every year i am disappointed. I just hope i find a solution to make my apples spotless.
I am looking forward when i can have a proper schedule and start my day earlier and to to gym and have some workout. It's been three months and i am missing my excersices and Yoga. I have been trying to go for walks after we are done with dinner. It seems it is a long time. Cook, serve and then clean. It all seems like 6 hours. End of the day is tougher as i don't have any more strength. But i am looking forward to workouts to help me increase my stamina.
Kids are enrlled in different lessons and now my fall, winter and spring will be a lot of driving around. But i guess it is all worth it. Kids have attended a few summer parties and have been pesterting me to have one for them as well. Didn't i give a big b'day gift ot my older one by sending her to London? But i guess i have to do it for Little one!
All my classes are over, and now september will start my new classes. I am looking forward to start a few classes with teens. It is such a waste i know meditation and Pranayam and i am not imprting the knowledge. How can you fill a cup when it is turned upside down. But i am also sure i need to make more efforts to start classes.
It is kids first day of school and i am looking forward to start my own schedule. When you work form home and not have a set schedule your days are taken to be almost free. But let's see what this new academic year has in store for me!

No comments: